1. The Parties
agree that the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller in the order of his / her
name, surname, permanent address including postal code, telephone number and
e-mail address in order to properly arrange and deliver the order.
2. The Parties have agreed that the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller in the order of his / her business name, address of the registered office including the postal code, Company ID number, VAT number (if assigned to him), in order to properly order and deliver the order. phone number and email address.
4. The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that pursuant to § 13 par. b) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts, (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”), the Seller, as the operator of the information system, will process the Buyer's personal data without the consent of the person concerned, as the processing of personal data the buyer's data will be performed by the seller in the context of a pre-contractual relationship with the buyer and the processing of the buyer's personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract of sale in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
4. Pursuant to § 13 par. 1 (a) f) of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Seller may, upon delivery of the ordered goods, resp. services to the buyer, on the basis of a legitimate interest, to process the buyer's personal data for direct marketing purposes and to send to the buyer's e-mail address information about new products, discounts and promotions on the goods offered, respectively. Services.
5. The Seller undertakes to handle and dispose of the Buyer's personal data in accordance with applicable Slovak legislation.
6. The Seller declares that in accordance with the wording of the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Seller will obtain the Buyer's personal data solely for the purpose specified in these Business and Complaint Conditions.
7. The Seller declares that, for purposes other than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Claim, the Seller will always obtain Buyer's personal data separately, on an adequate legal basis, while ensuring that such personal data is processed and used solely in a manner consistent with for the purpose for which they were collected and will not associate them with personal data obtained for any other purpose or for the purpose of performing the contract of sale.
8. Before the order is sent, the buyer will be asked to confirm by checking the box before sending the order that the seller has notified him in a sufficient, comprehensible and unmistakable manner:
a) his identification data, as referred to in Art. 1. these business and claim conditions proving the seller's identity;
b) the contact details of any responsible person;
c) the purpose of processing personal data, which is the conclusion of a purchase contract between the seller and the buyer and the legal basis for processing personal data,
d) that the required personal data for the purpose of concluding the purchase contract and proper equipment and delivery of the order is obliged to provide,
e) if the processing is based on § 13 par. 1 (a)
f) of the Personal Data Protection Act, that the legitimate interest pursued by the Seller is a direct marketing,
f) third party identification data, which is a company that delivers the ordered goods to the Buyer, resp. identification data of other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if any,
g) retention period of personal data, resp. criteria for its determination,
h) information on the existence of the right to require the seller to have access to his personal data and the right to rectify or delete or limit the processing or the right to object to the processing as well as the rights to data transfer;
i) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisor; whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement that is necessary to conclude a contract, whether the buyer is required to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of not providing such data;
k) the existence of automated decision making, including profiling; a copy of the personal data that is being processed and the right to obtain all the above information. For any additional copies requested by the buyer, the seller may charge a fee corresponding to the administrative costs of making the copy.
9. The Seller declares that it will process personal data in accordance with good morals and act in a manner that does not contradict or circumvent the Privacy Act or any other generally binding law.
10. The Seller, in accordance with the wording of the Act on Personal Data Protection, provides the Buyer, whose data is processed, with the following information:
a) the identity and contact details of the Seller and, where applicable, the Seller's representative;
b) contact details of any responsible person; to which the personal data are intended, as well as the legal basis of the processing;
c) the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended, as well as the legal basis for the processing;
d) where the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 (a) (f) the legitimate interests pursued by the seller or third party;
e) the range of beneficiaries or categories of recipients of personal data, if any;
f) where applicable, information that the seller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization;
g) retention period of personal data, resp. the criteria for determining it;
h) the existence of a right to require the seller to have access to his personal data and the right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing or the right to object to the processing as well as the right to transfer data;
i) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
j) information on whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement that is necessary to conclude a contract, whether the buyer is required to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of not providing such data;
k) the existence of automated decision making, including profiling;
11. If the buyer exercises his right under point 9.11 in writing or electronically and the content of his request implies that he exercises his right under point 9.11, the application shall be deemed to have been filed under the Personal Data Protection Act.
12. The buyer has the right to object to the seller's processing of his / her personal data that he / she considers to be or will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the buyer objects to such processing, the seller will cease processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, and will no longer be processed and processed for such purposes from the date of delivery of such objection to the seller and personal data of the buyer concerned.
13. The Buyer may submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic if he suspects that his personal data is being processed without authorization. If the buyer does not have full legal capacity, his / her rights may be exercised by the legal representative.
14. The seller shall take appropriate measures to provide the buyer with all the information referred to in point 9.11 in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, clearly and easily formulated. The Seller shall provide the information electronically or in accordance with the wording of the Personal Data Protection Act agreed upon with the Buyer.
15. Information on measures taken at the request of the buyer shall be provided by the seller to the buyer without undue delay, in any case within one month of receipt of the request.
16. Payment Cards: Our company does not have credit card details with which you pay with us. Your credit card information is only available to the secure payment gateway and the relevant banking institution.
17. The Seller informs the Buyer that due to the performance of the concluded contract when processing the Buyer's personal data, it is assumed that the Buyer's personal data will be provided and made available to the following third parties; recipients: a) GLS General Logistics Systems Slovakia s.r.o., with its registered office at Lieskovská cesta 13, 962 21 Lieskovec, Company ID: 36624942 (delivery of consignments)